Starting June 14th and running until October 12th, we’re open every Thursday in downtown Lynden, Washington.
The market site is located in Centennial Park (north of the city parking lot at 324 Front Street). Parking is free in downtown Lynden! Centennial Park is located off of 4th St between Grover and Front Streets.
- Take Hannegan Road north until you reach the intersection of Hannegan and Front Street.
- Turn left onto Front Street and continue for three blocks.
- The market will be located at the end of the third block, on the right (north) side of the street.
- Take the Guide Meridian Road south until you reach the intersection of Guide Meridian and Front Street.
- Turn left onto Front Street and continue for about 1.5 miles.
- The market will be on your left, about three blocks in once you reach historic downtown Lynden.